Straighten Teeth With Invisalign
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
Invisalign is a treatment that uses clear aligner trays to gently move teeth into place. The trays are worn in a series, over time, to create a beautiful smile. Invisalign is a popular alternative to traditional braces, and does not have any brackets or wires. The Invisalign trays are discrete and are comfortable when worn, and do not cause gum or mouth irritation.
On average, Invisalign treatment takes between 6-18 months which is comparable to the treatment time for traditional braces. The Invisalign trays are worn anywhere between 20-22 hours a day, and are easily removable for eating and drinking.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR INVISALIGN?
We recommend Invisalign for adults who have crowding or spacing issues, but only need minor adjustments, or for those had braces in the past and are experiencing a relapse. Invisalign is a popular choice among adults and can also be an option for more complex cases. However, we typically refer more complex cases to an orthodontist.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN?
- The Invisalign trays can be easily removed for eating and drinking.
- There are fewer food restrictions compared to other treatments.
- Invisalign can be easily cleaned or rinsed.
- Invisalign is smooth and comfortable, and there is no gum or mouth irritation with Invisalign.
- Invisalign is easy to remove to play sports or a musical instrument.
- Invisalign builds confidence and improves self-esteem.
- Invisalign is a discrete treatment using clear aligner trays with no brackets or wires.
If you or your family member is interested in finding out more about Invisalign and how this treatment can benefit you, call TriState Family Dental Centers to schedule your consultation.